University of Helsinki seeks research participants who are of Finnish descent and migrated to Finland as adults

by , under All categories

Do you have Finnish roots and currently live in Finland, but were born and raised abroad? Participants are needed for a research study on people of Finnish descent who migrate to Finland in adulthood. In particular, those who have moved from Canada, the United States, Sweden and Russia are sought.

If this sounds like you, you are warmly invited to participate in this study by attending an interview, joining a group discussion and/or writing about your experiences. Please visit the study’s website ( for more information and to sign up. You can also contact the researcher, Katrina Jurva, directly for more details ([email protected]).

Recruitment for this study is ongoing so please feel free to share this information if you know someone else who may be interested!